Apple is currently in a legal dispute down under with the Australian competition regulator, but is attempting a novel way of digging its way out of trouble: by trying to rebrand what “4G” actually means.
- Surveillance systems on Apple wants to turn ‘3G’ into ‘4G’ to solve iPad 3 speed disputes
- Are Smartphones The Ultimate Cure For Boredom? | KozMedia News on Have smartphones killed boredom (and is that good)?
- Tech News on Microsoft Surface tablet goes on sale for $499
- Carlos Barreda on Skype dangerous vulnerability was found
- Technology News on Will an iPad Mini be worth buying?
Register | Login
Your opinionLoading ...
|Products & Services||Tutorials||About us||Support||Blog Menu|
© 2013 CY.TALK® Telecoms News Blog