A preliminary agreement between the maker of the popular BlackBerry smart phone and the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which government officials say grants them some access to users’ data, will avert a ban on the phone in that country.
- Are Smartphones The Ultimate Cure For Boredom? | KozMedia News on Have smartphones killed boredom (and is that good)?
- Tech News on Microsoft Surface tablet goes on sale for $499
- Carlos Barreda on Skype dangerous vulnerability was found
- Technology News on Will an iPad Mini be worth buying?
- Luis on Blackberry-maker’s CEOs step down
Register | Login
Your opinionLoading ...
- Call centre menu options catalogued by frustrated man
- Top 10 Countries with Largest Number of Mobile Users or Subscribers
- Undercover Police Stings Target Front Lines Of Stolen iPhone Market
- More Smartphones Sold Than Regular Cell Phones For The First Time Ever
- Russian BadNews bug found in Android app store
|Products & Services||Tutorials||About us||Support||Blog Menu|
© 2013 CY.TALK® Telecoms News Blog