The Federal Communications Commission is reviewing whether or when the police and other government officials can intentionally interrupt cellphone and Internet service to protect public safety.
- Are Smartphones The Ultimate Cure For Boredom? | KozMedia News on Have smartphones killed boredom (and is that good)?
- Tech News on Microsoft Surface tablet goes on sale for $499
- Carlos Barreda on Skype dangerous vulnerability was found
- Technology News on Will an iPad Mini be worth buying?
- Luis on Blackberry-maker’s CEOs step down
Register | Login
Your opinionLoading ...
- Student Invents Device That Will Charge Your Cellphone In 30 Seconds
- Call centre menu options catalogued by frustrated man
- Top 10 Countries with Largest Number of Mobile Users or Subscribers
- Undercover Police Stings Target Front Lines Of Stolen iPhone Market
- More Smartphones Sold Than Regular Cell Phones For The First Time Ever
|Products & Services||Tutorials||About us||Support||Blog Menu|
© 2013 CY.TALK® Telecoms News Blog