Mobile apps are responsible for 667 minutes of use per user each month, almost as much as messaging (671 minutes), and far more than voice (531 minutes) and web browsing (422 minutes).
- Are Smartphones The Ultimate Cure For Boredom? | KozMedia News on Have smartphones killed boredom (and is that good)?
- Tech News on Microsoft Surface tablet goes on sale for $499
- Carlos Barreda on Skype dangerous vulnerability was found
- Technology News on Will an iPad Mini be worth buying?
- Luis on Blackberry-maker’s CEOs step down
Register | Login
Your opinionLoading ...
- Student Invents Device That Will Charge Your Cellphone In 30 Seconds
- Call centre menu options catalogued by frustrated man
- Top 10 Countries with Largest Number of Mobile Users or Subscribers
- Undercover Police Stings Target Front Lines Of Stolen iPhone Market
- More Smartphones Sold Than Regular Cell Phones For The First Time Ever
|Products & Services||Tutorials||About us||Support||Blog Menu|
© 2013 CY.TALK® Telecoms News Blog