Mobile apps are responsible for 667 minutes of use per user each month, almost as much as messaging (671 minutes), and far more than voice (531 minutes) and web browsing (422 minutes).
- Surveillance systems on Apple wants to turn ‘3G’ into ‘4G’ to solve iPad 3 speed disputes
- Are Smartphones The Ultimate Cure For Boredom? | KozMedia News on Have smartphones killed boredom (and is that good)?
- Tech News on Microsoft Surface tablet goes on sale for $499
- Carlos Barreda on Skype dangerous vulnerability was found
- Technology News on Will an iPad Mini be worth buying?
Register | Login
Your opinionLoading ...
|Products & Services||Tutorials||About us||Support||Blog Menu|
© 2013 CY.TALK® Telecoms News Blog