A new study from the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia found that people feel more comfortable hiding the truth through texts and those that are lied to this way get the most upset.
- Are Smartphones The Ultimate Cure For Boredom? | KozMedia News on Have smartphones killed boredom (and is that good)?
- Tech News on Microsoft Surface tablet goes on sale for $499
- Carlos Barreda on Skype dangerous vulnerability was found
- Technology News on Will an iPad Mini be worth buying?
- Luis on Blackberry-maker’s CEOs step down
Register | Login
Your opinionLoading ...
- Student Invents Device That Will Charge Your Cellphone In 30 Seconds
- Call centre menu options catalogued by frustrated man
- Top 10 Countries with Largest Number of Mobile Users or Subscribers
- Undercover Police Stings Target Front Lines Of Stolen iPhone Market
- More Smartphones Sold Than Regular Cell Phones For The First Time Ever
|Products & Services||Tutorials||About us||Support||Blog Menu|
© 2013 CY.TALK® Telecoms News Blog